So, Young Living essential oils are pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. They have come into my life and taken up residence replacing so many toxic items that we used to use every single day. This makes me one happy Mama.
Do you know what else I love? Young Living's selection of oils. With about 83 single oils, 70 different blends, 6 roll-ons and 8 massage oils, the selection is amazing!!! Plus, they have a whole line of Thieves based products including cleaner, toothpaste, mouthwash, and even dental floss! ALSO, they have the Ningxia line!!
My oils are really spread all over my house, in the bathroom, office, kitchen, bedrooms and even in my purse because there are a few that come with me everywhere I go. This week my go to oils are:
- Dragon Time- Because each month there are a few days where I want to breathe fire and this oils helps ease my mood and cramps.
- Stress Away- This goes right along with Dragon Time. This roll-on can be applied directly and is often by my side.
- Orange- To help ease my mind and brighten the room. Orange is also an option for at night with sleep.
- Peppermint- I am loving this in my chocolate protein shakes! As a bonus it supports normal digestion and healthy bowel function.
- Di-Gize- For helping to ease stomach discomfort after the holiday weekend.
- Purification- This one is going in the house this week because there is something in the house that is smelling. I have a suspicion that our kitty has found a liking to one of our plants.
- Lemon- Loving this in the diffuser for a bright fresh smell. Also, I have been using this in my water as a natural flavor AND it contains naturally occurring limonene to give my body a boost!
Whew! That is quite the line up this week!
Seriously, I love my oils and do you know what is even better? When I signed up for my kit and got started through YL I didn't have to buy a membership to be a wholesale member, and I won't have to renew my membership with any sort of fee. Plus, my kit came with a diffuser, which is one of my favorite parts. (They make my house smell good, make me feel good, and no toxic chemicals! Win-win!)
Thanks Amanda Brunngraeber for sharing about Young Living and how you are using your essential oils this week!